Monday, March 21, 2011

70's Alumnae - Vinaka Vaka Levu


Dear 70s Alumnae,

Thank you all so very much for your support and to the Fiji-resident members, for your presence at the Launch on Saturday night! We hope you enjoyed the night and if there are any comments, queries, etc I’d be more than happy to answer them. I was informed by the kitchen staff that the quiche was the first thing to go…thank you again Lenora for organizing and ensuring the timely delivery! The cheeses were also very well received although I understand some of us missed out…sincere apologies. (Lenora, do you have a mobile number please? I don’t believe I have it). Thank you also to our overseas ‘sisters’ who very generously sent in their donations. I hope to have a financial summary of the event by the end of this month.

I’ve also attached the photograph that appeared in the Fiji Times yesterday (Shock! Horror!)…I was expecting a photo of the human statues and torches at the Hall entrance or of the Chief Guest, M. Antoine Esteban but the 70s tui-boto crew made it instead!

From the front: Theresa Koroivulaono, Caroline Whippy (nee Williams), Taraivini Niumataiwalu and Diana Sautu Tagivakatini.

Will continue to send you updates as they happen and don’t forget to sign into our Alumni Facebook page when you have a moment.

Warm regards,
Theresa Koroivulaono

No comments: